Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pictures!!

  
The day started out early.  I stood in line in the tent at 6:30am.  At 7am, security moved us to the sidewalk to form a line.
The day after check in, a group of us went to Ohana's for dinner.  This was actually much harder to arrange than you would think, but ultimately well worth it.
The group of us who went to Ohana's.  Apparently 350 of us arrived this day.
On the.... fourth day (day 3 is MIA right now) we went to EPCOT, my future work location!! I tried to do the whole, "holding the ball" pose, and Holly and Amy decided to "help." :)

Group of us 2/7ers on Soarin in EPCOT.

View after Illuminations, looking from Future World across to World Showcase.



Day... 5? I have no clue now, lol. DAK, where I met Ranger Donald, who I think is better than regular Donald. I just love his little costume. :)
That's it for now. I think I have more photo's on my phone, and I definitely have more on my photopass card, but I haven't activated it yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment