Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally! Some training!

Yesterday I finally had my first day of training for Photopass! Only took a week after I arrived, woo hoo! The training went allll day, but our trainers were REALLY cool. :)  They made it fun and before we knew it, it was time for lunch.  We talked about our role in Entertainment, our expectations; talked about what the Quality Assurance people look for in our photos; how to take good photo's; how to hold the camera; etc. We ended the day with us taking pictures ooooooffffffff..... Freddy the Fire hydrant! It was really just an experiment on focusing on the subject and then moving the camera to make sure the background is set up. We then practiced photographing our trainers with giant palm trees in the background, and learned how to scan the photo's to people's photopass cards. It was so nice to finally DO something related to my job! Now I just have to wait til Thursday to continue my training.  :)
Public Service Announcement:
If you are coming to the cp, I cannot stress enough how serious they are when they say that they will term you if you're an under age drinker, or are caught at a party with underage drinkers. The day of check-in, one of the facilitators said that the night of every check-in, he will term 3 people for doing something stupid.  How embarrassed would you be to go back home right after you got here?  You need to ask yourself this question when here, because it happens more often than I thought it would. Be smart! That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment