Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fluff and Stuff

This post is all over the place, as it's stuff that's just been floating through my head and wanted to mention.
So if you're a potential Photopass member, you may be asking yourself, "i wonder how many photo's I'll take..." For comparison, yesterday I worked at the fountain in France (which is a beautiful shot!) and I took around 600 photo's in six hours.  Compare that to Monday where I worked in the C Spot for six hours and took over 1,300 photo's!!!  Yeah. So it really depends on where you are ( I worked Minnie, Pluto and Mickey that night).

Yesterday (like i just mentioned) I picked up a shift out in World Showcase, which will bring my work week to 39 hours.  Since I'm only scheduled for 32 a week, I've been picking up shifts on the hub to try and make some extra money. I will also work around 39 hours a week next week, which will be fun! Sunday is going to be interesting because I picked up a morning Hat Shift at DHS from 830-1245, then I work my normal shift at EPCOT from 1545-2145, so it might end up being a long day for me. :)  As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that I told a friend that I would go with them to House of Blues that night... oh man...  We'll see how this goes, lol.

So the weather has been good, still warm from the last time I posted. We did have another girl go down the day after the incident with the little girl. This time she was a high schooler, but it happened at the exact same time as the previous day. So if you are coming down for either the CP or just to visit, make sure to drink LOTS of water. I know soda tastes really good, but trust me, it's not going to help you at the end of a long day.  Also, make sure you're really noticing how you feel. If you're tired, sit down in the shade or an air conditioned room. Give your body breaks!! I know you only have so much time to fit in the sights, but think how much time you'll save by taking a 10 minute break, vs a trip to the hospital.

So they announced the theme for our Formal Dance, and I'm actually really excited about it.  At Night of Stars, they announced that it was going to be a Villains Theme, called, "A Night of Oppulent Evil" which is sooooooo cool.  So my roommates and I immediately started planning on what to wear, and weirdly we started off going the costume route, which is kind of not what "formal dance" means, so we decided to wear colors and do makeup that hints to our villain. A bunch of us went to the Premium Outlets (oh man... so expensive...) and we ended up in BCBGMaxazria where Traci found an AMAZING dress that reminded us of Maleficent and is three shades of purple, and I found an AMAZING dress that fit what I wanted to do, which was go as the Hyena's from The Lion King! :) Then a couple days later the official email comes out announcing that there's a color theme of..... black and white.  Eh? So there's a theme theme, and a color theme?  Weird... But we're still wearing our dresses! I'll post pics later, but I just realized I have to go to work and I'm not even ready! Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment