Tuesday, July 24, 2012

oops...

Well, I certainly fell off the face of the earth, didn't I......

Life has been amazing!! I am still here, still chugging along on my second program, however I know have exactly 7 days of work left, and 9 days til my second program is officially over. I seriously can't believe how time has flown by. This second program definitely went much faster than the first one. The awesome thing is that I applied, and was accepted for, a Part Time position with Photopass attttt..... EPCOT!! That's right, I'm going back to my original home!!! I can't believe how unbelievably lucky I am!!! Generally, it's a 3 month waitlist to go part time, and I got the call a week and a half after applying! Im sure that it has something to do with the Fantasyland expansion that will be opening in a few months. I've heard talk that they're hiring A TON of photographers for there, so I know they're pulling from seasonal and PT to fill the FT positions. So my program is over August 3rd, and I am officially PT starting Aug 5th. I have found an apartment down here with two friends and we get the keys this Friday!! It's pretty easy to find a place to live, but prices depend on location and amenities. Generally it's $1,000 - $1,200 for a 3 bedroom. My two friends and I are living in a 3 BR for $1,200/mo, cable and garbage included. The kitchen is not upgraded, but the rooms are huge, so that's what we went with (after looking for a month).

I am going to do a more complete update later, but here are some pictures of how my life has been:

Cinco de Mayo event at Chatham Square

Ryan ( DAK photopass) Goofy, Me, Erin (roommate, qsfb) Meg (DAK photopass)

Ryan and I on a photo outing

Lotso makes a break for it

Meg and I got along terribly well. 

Meeting Merida before she was officially doing Meet & Greets!!

Ryan, Meg and I at Universal's Curious George Splash and Play zone (I put my iPhone in a plastic bag!)
We fired upon small children who shrieked and ran. It was an unbelievable day :)


 More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment