Thursday, December 1, 2011

Once more with feeling

Oops... has it been two days already?? Ugh, in between Thanksgiving I got sick, and then logistically I hadn't really told my work the news yet, but it's not like they read this anyways.... but I have been accepted back to the WDW CP for SA 2012 for Photopass again!! I'm super excited, and actually pretty shocked that I got the same role! I mean, Photopass (from what i've heard) is really hard to get into, and the fact that they're letting me do it again, rather than a role like merchandise, is really kind of flattering. I need to set myself some goals this time, but I don't even know what park I'm going to be in! I was asked in my interview where I would like to work, and I said that I would LOVE to work in EPCOT again. I feel like it's my home, and I think the tone in my voice really showed my love for that park. At the same time, I said, it might be good to get out of my comfort zone and try a different park. As such, I said that I would love to work in MK as I feel like that's the epitomy of what people think of when they think of Disney World, and there's just so much magic that happens there. I think everyone loves their first park, but I have to admit that I would be kind of bummed if I got Studio's or DAK. I'm sure I would learn to love them, but i LOVE EPCOT!!!
Okay, so I got that announcement out of the way, and will try to blog more, but between finals coming up, not really sure how good that will be, lol. But I shall venture on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment